Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Ludurana Supremo, covered with stars

Hello everyone ^_^/

As you might know, I adore holographic nail polishes. And it's been quite some time since I showed you one, so for today, here is Ludurana Supremo, a fantastic lilac holographic nail polish.



I am always on the lookout for new holo shades so as soon as I saw the Ludurana Aurora Boreal series I knew I wanted to try one of the colours. I settled for Supremo as I didn't have a lilac holo in my collection. I applied two coats of the NfuOh Aqua base, which works wonders for holographic nail polishes.



I recently got the new Konad image plates, M84 and M85 from my friend 'Chelle so I wanted to try them out. I decided to use the stars designs as they were super cute. For stamping I used Color Club's Where's the Soiree, a black nail polish that turned out to be perfect for stamping. I carefully sealed everything with Seche Vite and this is the final result.


Do you like this combination? Or do you think stamping reduces the beauty of the nail polish underneath?
Pin It
You have read this article holographic / konad / Ludurana / nail stamping / purple with the title Ludurana Supremo, covered with stars. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/04/ludurana-supremo-covered-with-stars.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ludurana Supremo, covered with stars"

Post a Comment