Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

What I have been up to

Hello everyone ^_^/

As you might remember a few posts back I mentioned I was working on something very exciting.
Today I can finally reveal what it is. I will be taking part in an art exhibition in my hometown, showcasing my jewellery, nail and deco creations!

The exhibition opens on Saturday Dec 10 and will last for a week.
So for the last few weeks I have been working non stop making all sorts of preparations.
Here is a sneak preview of what has been going on over at my work bench lately.




This is so challenging and exciting for me, especially since deco is practically unknown here and this will be the first time it is properly exhibited in my area! So I want to do my best and present everything in the best possible way.

I will make a post about the exhibition with lots of photos and coverage when it is over.

For the time being back to work I go. I hope everyone has a nice evening ^_^
You have read this article crafting / deco / decoden / hello kitty / swarovski with the title What I have been up to. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-have-been-up-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What I have been up to"

Post a Comment