Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

It's Christmas time!!!

Hello everyone ^_^/

I will start this post by wishing everyone a merry merry Christmas! Best wishes for you and your families!
I hope you are all enjoying this day with your loved ones ^_^

And here is my Christmas mani for this year. As it is snowing I wanted it to be snow themed.


I used some of the China Glaze Let it Snow collection as I found it to be appropriate.



My base was Blue Year's Eve. Then on some nails I sponged Icicle and on some I used Snow Globe. Finally I used some snow themed nail decals and my mani was ready ^_^

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone and make sure you have lots of fun <3
You have read this article blue / China Glaze / nail art with the title It's Christmas time!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/12/it-christmas-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's Christmas time!!!"

Post a Comment