Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

November in pictures

Hello everyone ^_^/

the final days of the exhibition are approaching fast and my schedule is as hectic as ever but here is a post I have been meaning to make this week (and never found the time). It is another photoblog, for the month of November.

The weather was still lovely so I spent a lot of time playing with B-chan in the garden ^_^


But the nights were chilly enough for a cozy evening by the fireplace.


I tried learning some cooking recipes from my mum, which were quite hard to make. Making fullo pastry for pies and cabbage rolls. I enjoy eating both of course but I fail at making them :o


I worked a lot on my crafts preparing for the exhibition...


But I never neglected my nails ^_^



You have read this article crafting / deco / photoblog with the title November in pictures. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/12/november-in-pictures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "November in pictures"

Post a Comment