Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Let's try something different

Hello everyone (^o^)/

I've been thinking for a while now that I wanted to have a bit more variety in my blog (which was my intention when I started, before getting sucked in to the world of nail polish). So since one of my hobbies is photography I decided to start a new feature for this blog, called "last month in pictures". Pretty self-explanatory, right?

So here is Cel's October in pictures.



I did a bit of nail hauling, both for me and for nail swaps.



I walked around town with good friends



And enjoyed the colours of a beautiful sunset.

But I wasn't lazy!



I tidied up my stuff (or at least I tried XD)


And worked on some custom orders and new items for my shop.

And that was how October went by (^∇^)

What did you think of this post dear friends? Did you like it or did you find it boring?
You have read this article crafting / nail haul / photoblog with the title Let's try something different. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/11/let-try-something-different.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Let's try something different"

Post a Comment