Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Anna Sui gothic roses nails

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today I have a very special manicure to show you. This is my favourite style on nails. Dark colours, roses and lots of glitter. Plus a lovely rose scent.

I present to you my Anna Sui gothic roses manicure.


Here is what I used.


Anna Sui #110  a lovely black polish with silver glitter
Anna Sui #300 a pink chunky glitter polish
Seche Vite base and top coat
Rose nail decals

First I applied two coats of Anna Sui 110


This is my go to nail polish when I need a quick glamorous manicure. Unfortunately this exact colour has been discontinued and this is my last bottle so I use it sparingly.

Then I added the nail decals and glitter. I sealed everything with Seche Vite top coat and my nails were ready!


Do you like wearing dark colours on your nails? Or do you find them too gothic?

You have read this article Anna Sui / black / glitter / Japanese style nails with the title Anna Sui gothic roses nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/11/anna-sui-gothic-roses-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Anna Sui gothic roses nails"

Post a Comment