Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

the Greek files #10

Hello everyone ^_^/

I will close the month of November with another instalment of the Greek files.

This time I want to show you a fabulous blue flakie nail polish from a Greek budget beauty brand called Beauty Line.
I found this both in blue and black and snagged both but I wanted to try the blue one first.
As I wanted the colour to be a bit darker, I layered one coat over a coat of Just Rock It, a dark blue by Essence. Added a coat of Seche Vite for extra shine and that was it ^_^



Unfortunately the photos don't do this beautiful nail polish justice. As we don't have a lot of sun in the winter I couldn't showcase the flakie goodness properly. But this is a fabulous and quite unique colour and can be bought at a very good price, so I just couldn't pass it up ^_^
You have read this article Beauty Line / blue / Essence / flakies / the Greek files with the title the Greek files #10. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/11/the-greek-files-10.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the Greek files #10"

Post a Comment