Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Cute Character Items Etsy Treasury

Hello everyone ^_^/

How are you all today? I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
I am having a really bad case of the flu which is forcing me to stay at home and do almost nothing. I cannot even finish the manicure I had in mind because I am so dizzy most of the time. So whenever I am not drowsy I browse the net to pass the time.

I decided to be a bit creative and made my first Etsy treasury.
The theme is Cute Character Items because I have a soft spot for such goods.



Check it out here if you want.
You have read this article etsy with the title Cute Character Items Etsy Treasury. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/07/cute-character-items-etsy-treasury.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cute Character Items Etsy Treasury"

Post a Comment