Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

China Glaze LOL

Hello everyone ^_^/

How was your weekend? I hope you had a fun one.

It's been a few days since my last post as I was without internet access.
This last weekend I went on a trip to see one of my favourite artists, Gackt, perform live so I wanted to wear an eyecatching polish as I didn't have a lot of time to do my manicure.

What is best for that but a China Glaze holo?
So I decided to wear LOL.
It is a very pretty colour and with just a layer of base coat and two coats of LOL my nails looked amazing. And it lasted for 5 full days before chipping off. That's one of the reasons why I love China Glaze polishes. They are long lasting and won't chip off easily.

Here are a couple of swatches of this lovely colour, under direct sunlight :)





I also bought quite a few new nail polishes while on my trip so expect swatches and haul photos soon :)
You have read this article China Glaze / holographic / nail swatches / purple with the title China Glaze LOL. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/07/china-glaze-lol.html. Thanks!

No comment for "China Glaze LOL"

Post a Comment