Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

My latest creative endeavours

About a month ago I took part in a spring bazaar to showcase my Cel's Deconails jewelry and decoden creations. It was a fun weekend full of new experiences and meetings with good friends old and new.




The bazaar was all about spring flowers so I showcased jewellery and accessories to match the theme.


I always enjoy taking part in such events and meeting other people with similar interests ^_^


If you like my work you can always find more Cel's Deconails creations at etsy and storenvy.

Along with me was a fellow crafty bitches member, Debris jewelry. We shared a booth so we could support each other if needed.


Here are some of the other stalls at the bazaar. It was the weekend before Orthodox Easter so there were a lot of candles available.

Do you attend bazaars and craft fairs dear readers? Do you like crafting and buying handmade goods? Let me know in the comments.

Stay tuned as I have a birthday celebration coming up (as my blog and etsy store just turned 3 years old) plus I have some exciting news to share ^_^ In the meantime have a great weekend!
You have read this article crafting / decoden / etsy / event / photoblog / storenvy with the title My latest creative endeavours. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-latest-creative-endeavours.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My latest creative endeavours"

Post a Comment