Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

The Dragon goes to Hong Kong

Hello everyone ^_^/

As I mentioned in my previous post, in early September I went on a very exciting trip to one of my favourite locations in the world, Hong Kong. While packing my suitcase I was trying to decide what to do with my nails and since this was a business trip I decided to wear something that would bring me luck.



My nail polish of choice was Dragon from a england, a fabulous holographic green nail polish from the Legend collection.

Dragon is a symbol of luck and prosperity in Hong Kong and I can say it brought me luck too ^_^

I used two layers of dragon and then decided to add some nail stickers to add a dragon scale look to some of my nails. Topped everything with Seche Vite topcoat and my nails looked awesome for the whole trip.



Although my schedule was quite tight I managed to go around and see a bit of the city (and catch up with friends who live there).


Hong Kong is a beautiful vibrant city and there is so much to see and do. I had some time to make a brief visit to Disneyland and also admire the 100 Doraemons outside of Harbour City.

Of course I took some snaps of the food to share with you all.

I did a bit of shopping too but I will make another post with my Hong Kong haul and my favourite places to shop there.

Have you ever been to Hong Kong dear readers? What is your favourite travelling destination?
You have read this article a-england / green / holographic / nail art / photoblog with the title The Dragon goes to Hong Kong. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-dragon-goes-to-hong-kong.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Dragon goes to Hong Kong"

Post a Comment