Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

I got raindrops on my nails

Hello everyone ^_^/

this is going to be a quick post as I am sick with the flu and not supposed to be sitting in front of the computer at all. But I wanted to show you Raindrops, a beautiful grey nail polish from Illamasqua. This is quite a unique colour. It is grey with silver flakies and it is quite sheer. I am wearing four coats to make it so opaque (plus a coat of Seche Vite on top). But as you can see, it is well worth it.



The first photo is more true to the actual colour but I added the second one so you can see the lovely silver flakes in the bottle ^_^

You have read this article flakies / grey / Illamasqua with the title I got raindrops on my nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-got-raindrops-on-my-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I got raindrops on my nails"

Post a Comment