Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

February nail inspiration with a romantic touch

Hello everyone ^_^/

my favourite month of the year is here, yay!!!

This month's nail inspiration has a romantic theme since Valentine's day is approaching.
Here are some ideas for cute heart nail art from Nail Max collection vol6



And a few more cute designs from Nail Up!



Apart from the traditional pink coloured designs, I chose some bolder ideas using orange and even green.
Do you like doing Valentine's themed nails?
I generally am not for Valentine;s day at all as I want to celebrate my love for my darling every day but I find Valentine themed manis cute ^_^

p.s. keep an eye on my blog as there is a giveaway coming very soon ;)
You have read this article Japanese style nails / nail art / nail inspiration / scans with the title February nail inspiration with a romantic touch. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-nail-inspiration-with-romantic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "February nail inspiration with a romantic touch"

Post a Comment