Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

London hauls

Hello everyone ^_^/

while waiting for my hair to dry so I can go to sleep, I am hogging the net  around here to make a quick haul post. Hopefully some of you will find it interesting!


I got some Sleek goodies including the whole Mediterranean collection, a few L'Occitane goods I found on sale (some necessary sun protection cremes for the beach and a lovely peach scented body scrub and body gel set), a couple of Urban Decay primers and some nail polishes including the much coveted Accessorize duochromes.

Here are some more detailed pics for your viewing pleasure.



I got a few other things but they are presents for friends and things for swaps so I didn't include them in the photos.

And I will close this post by showing you one of the fabulous window displays from Fortnum & Mason.


*edit* eeeeeep I just realised I hit 1000 followers!!! Thank you so much everyone, I feel really honoured and very happy!!! Much love to all of you and expect a 1000 follower surprise sometime soon :)
You have read this article cosmetics haul / nail haul with the title London hauls. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/06/london-hauls.html. Thanks!

No comment for "London hauls"

Post a Comment