Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Asian flavour manicure

Hello everyone ^_^/

How are you all doing? Getting ready for the weekend?
I hope you have some time to relax and enjoy yourselves.
As for me I can finally relax a bit and share another manicure with you.
I call it an Asian flavour manicure.



This turned out to be one of my favourite manis ever and to be honest I was just improvising as I went on.
I used nail polishes and nail art supplies from my recent swap with 'Chelle (from Cosmetic Cupcake) and an Essence image plate.


After applying the Orly tough cookie base coat, I painted my nails two coats of Mode's Jaded.

It's a lovely nail polish, with a rich colour which was quite sheer in two coats though as you can see.
But I was content with them as I had other plans for this mani.

I sponged diagonal french tips using Chic Chic 38 and then using  NYC midnight I stamped various images from the Essence nail plate on my nails. Midnight proved perfect for stamping as all the images came out perfect.




Sealed everything with a coat of Seche and I was done.




I did this 4 days ago and my nails are still 100% chip free. I am loving this so much that I don't want to take it off. The colours somehow remind me of kimono fabrics and Asian prints. What do you think?

You have read this article Chic Chic / Essence / jade / konad / Models Own / nail art / nail stamping with the title Asian flavour manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/01/asian-flavour-manicure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Asian flavour manicure"

Post a Comment