Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

a-england, a new nail polish brand

Hello everyone ^_^

how are you all today? I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Today I have something new to share with you all.
A new nail polish brand named a-england.



A few days ago I got an email informing me of this new brand so of course I had to check it out immediately.
Taking a look at their website I was impressed by their collection, called the Mythicals. I loved everything about it, from the colour selection to the names, so since I had some money from Christmas, I decided to place an order and check them out.
I had a really hard time deciding on the colours but in the end I decided to go for the two holographic colours (you must know by now how much I love holo polishes) Lady of the Lake and Tristam and also for Camelot a luscious black colour and Morgan Le Fay, a sheer glittery silver which looked perfect for layering.


A week after placing my order, my new polishes arrived neatly packaged.
I have to say that even though the pricing is a bit steep at £9.50 I am very impressed by the quality of these nail polishes. So here are some swatches for you to judge on your own.




From left to right we have Lady of the Lake(purple holo), Tristam (dark blue holo), Camelot (black creme), one coat of Morgan Le Fay layered over 2 coats of Camelot and Morgan Le Fay (glittery silver). All swatches except the layered one are two coats.


Here are the polishes on my nails too, to give you a better idea. The swatches on my hands are one coat each without base or top coat except for the layering.


From top to bottom we have Lady of the Lake, Tristam, one coat of Morgan Le Fay over a coat of Camelot  and Camelot.



As you can see all the polishes except Morgan Le Fay are quite opaque with one coat. The formula was also very easy to work with and the polishes dried quite fast as well.

All in all I would recommend you give a-england a try. I will certainly be looking forward to more from them.

You have read this article a-england / black / blue / holographic / nail swatches / purple with the title a-england, a new nail polish brand. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/01/a-england-new-nail-polish-brand.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a-england, a new nail polish brand"

Post a Comment