Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

My instasummer, a photo blog post

It's been a while since I did a post like this but even though my blog is a bit quiet lately, I am very active on Instagram (you can follow me there if you like, or on facebook where I post many of my IG shots).

So here is what I've been up to in the last couple of months. First of all I got a new piece of furniture and rearranged part of my nail polish stash.


I managed to fit almost half of my collection, so I am pleased.


I also did a bit of shopping. Got some new nail polishes and beauty products.



I subscribed for Glowbox, a monthly beauty box full of beauty goodies (got two boxes so far and I have been very pleased with the contents)


Also finally got a tablet, as well as some mags, CDs, clothes and a new pair of shoes ^_^





Of course I did my nails, a lot!







And I enjoyed the sea as much as I could before the heat became too much!



What have you been up to lately dear readers? Are you on Instagram or facebook? Let's follow each other!
Also don't forget, now that google reader is gone you can keep up with my blog via bloglovin. For other ways to stay connected just check my sidebar ^_^
You have read this article cosmetics haul / nail art / nail haul / photoblog with the title My instasummer, a photo blog post. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-instasummer-photo-blog-post.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My instasummer, a photo blog post"

Post a Comment