Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Back from an unexpected hiatus

It has been 18 days since I last posted to my beloved blog. Due to a health situation that has changed my daily habits a lot, I was unwell and not able to sit on the pc for long. Things are fine now, so regular posting will resume from this weekend on.
Also, for February I will be doing my first ever theme month. The theme is going to be kawaii (cute) and a giveaway will be included too.
Stay tuned ^_^

Speaking of kawaii, here is my beloved B-chan playing with her toys!

You have read this article with the title Back from an unexpected hiatus. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2013/01/back-from-unexpected-hiatus.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back from an unexpected hiatus"

Post a Comment