Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Christmas nails tutorial with Estessimo TiNS nail polishes

Hello everyone ^_^/

Christmas is already past and we are gearing towards the New Year but it's never too late to share my Christmas nails. I wanted something blingy for the holidays so I decided to use some of my Estessimo TiNS nail polishes.





After going through my stash I picked Estessimo TiNS the Happy Milk, a sheer sparkly white nail colour, and Estessimo TiNS the Prince Charming, a green glitter nail polish. I also used a sheet of Japanese 3D nail decals that were given to me as a gift from a good friend.


After painting my nails with two coats of the Happy Milk (it's super sheer as you can see) and waiting for it to dry, I sponged the Prince Charming on top, creating a glitter gradation.

Then I placed some of the stickers, making sure to keep a nice and balanced look and in the end I sealed everything with Seche Vite top coat.


My inspiration for this mani was our Christmas tree, which is why I chose a green background and white stickers so that they will look like ornaments on the tree.

I hope you all had a great Christmas with your loved ones. I will close this post with a bonus shot of our Christmas tree.




You have read this article Christmas / glitter / green / Japanese style nails / nail art / nail art tutorial / Tins with the title Christmas nails tutorial with Estessimo TiNS nail polishes. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-nails-tutorial-with-estessimo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Christmas nails tutorial with Estessimo TiNS nail polishes"

Post a Comment