Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

No H8, eradicate hate in the nail polish blogging community

Hello everyone ^_^/

today I have a post that is a bit different, to share with you. We all know that at times in every community drama and wank can arise. And even worse, bullying. Sadly this has been the case in the nail blogging world recently and although I usually stay away from such situations, today I want to join the NO H8 in the Nail Polish Blogger community movement with all the fellow nail polish bloggers who are taking a stand against hate and bullying in the nail polish blogging world (and in the world in general). Today, on November 8th, nail bloggers are taking a stand against bullying and are sharing a purple manicure. 



Bullying is not funny. It is not cool. It is not right. And more importantly, it is not okay. 

Most of us are, thankfully, residents of countries that support tolerance and many of our families have settled in these places simply for that reason. Generations later, it is our responsibility to perpetuate that message of tolerance across our new social platforms, including the internet.

As members of the nail polish blogging community, we all share a love of beauty, colour, and lacquer. Other than that, we are remarkably different: from our race to our religion to our hair colour...even to our polish application techniques. To marginalize anyone because of those differences is completely unacceptable and today I take a stand against that. I refuse to allow other people's view of "normal" dictate how I behave, believe, and blog. 

In solidarity with a multitude of bloggers linked below, my purple manicure represents my proud commitment to the No H8 movement. Today, November 8, I dedicate my post to ending bullying of any kind and to encouraging diversity and imperfection among our colourful community.

List of the sites and bloggers who support NO H8

The mani I chose to show you today, comes from my vault. And there is a reason for that. It has stayed there because I found it messy and I wasn't sure if I wanted to post it or not. But today I am proudly sharing it with  you all, because at the end of the day nail blogging is about loving nail polish and having fun painting our nails, not about putting people down for silly reasons like clean up.

This is a half moon mani with two of the most recent OPI DS additions, Temptation and Bold





I hope you like it dear readers and most importanly I hope you support this cause.

You have read this article glitter / nail art / OPI / purple with the title No H8, eradicate hate in the nail polish blogging community. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/11/no-h8-eradicate-hate-in-nail-polish.html. Thanks!

No comment for "No H8, eradicate hate in the nail polish blogging community"

Post a Comment