Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Holographic ice cream nails with NfuOh Jelly Syrup

Hello everyone ^_^/

let me present to you my latest addiction, the NfuOh Jelly Syrup series. These nail polishes are made specifically for layering and can be used to achieve fabulous nail looks.

For example, look at these holographic ice cream nails that I've been wearing last week.




I started two coats of NfuOh #61, a holographic silver, over the infamous aqua base. As you can see, application was perfect.


Then using NfuOh JS16 from the Jelly Syrup series I made this drip effect that made my nails look like cyber ice creams.



I finished the look with a layer of Anna Sui top coat and my nails went chip free for a week ^_^
You have read this article blue / holographic / nail art / nfu oh / silver with the title Holographic ice cream nails with NfuOh Jelly Syrup . You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/08/holographic-ice-cream-nails-with-nfuoh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holographic ice cream nails with NfuOh Jelly Syrup "

Post a Comment