Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Holographic roses nails with Ozotic Pro 509

Hello everyone ^_^/

just a quick post for me today, sharing a holographic manicure from my vault, using Ozotic Pro #509.
I don't remember exactly when I did these nails but I cannot believe it took me so long to post them.


It all started as I was painting my nails with the lovely Borghese Bellissima Rose that I got from my dearest 'Chelle. The colour was very pretty and bright after two layers but I started wondering what I could to to spice it up a bit.


Of course with me, holo is always the way to go, so I took out Ozotic Pro 509 from my untrieds stash and decided to give it a go. So I applied a coat over Bellissima Rose and omg I was amazed.


I thought that Ozotic Pro 509 was a silver holo nail polish but it's more like a holographic top coat, transforming every nail polish into holographic goodness (and with just one coat)!


To finish this look off I decided to add some 3D roses as well ^_^


How do you like this mani dear readers? With the help of Seche Vite top coat, I had it on for a week ^_^
You have read this article Borghese / holographic / nail art / Ozotic Pro / pink with the title Holographic roses nails with Ozotic Pro 509. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/07/holographic-roses-nails-with-ozotic-pro.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holographic roses nails with Ozotic Pro 509"

Post a Comment