Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Stars on silver, my first mani for 2012

Hello everyone ^_^/

This is something I should have posted earlier, as it is the first mani of the year.
One of my resolutions for 2012 is to use up as many of my beauty products as I can. That includes of course nail polishes and nail art supplies. I have a tendency to collect nail art stickers and to never use them because they are so cute. This has to change, so for this year I vowed to use as many as I can.

Putting that into effect here are the nails I did for the New Year. My theme was metal and stars.


Here is what I used.


My base colours were Stargazer silver chrome (which happens to be my first metallic nail polish, I have this bottle for over 10 years) and Models Own Thunder & Lightning. Then I added purple and black star decals and Models Own Purple Haze!


When I first took out all the bottles, I wasn't sure of the end result but my nails ended up looking fabulous and sparkly, so I can say the experiment was a success.

Now let's see how many nail polishes and nail decals will I be able to use up during the year XD
You have read this article black / glitter / metallic / Models Own / nail art / purple / silver / Stargazer with the title Stars on silver, my first mani for 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/01/stars-on-silver-my-first-mani-for-2012.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Stars on silver, my first mani for 2012"

Post a Comment