Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

Hello everyone ^_^/

one of the nail polishes I picked up while in Hong Kong was Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream. It looked so pretty in the bottle that I just had to wear it asap.


It's a very pretty glitter nail polish that looks perfect with even just one coat. I applied two for extra sparkle. Don't you just love the beautiful colour? I find it very unique and I think the combination of the bigger blue glitter with the finer blue/green glitter looks amazing!


If I was a mermaid, this would definitely be what I would dream of!

It looks very pretty with one of my latest creations too.

After wearing this beauty for a few days I wanted to spice it up a bit so I used a blue glitter nail polish I picked up from Sasa to create a gradation effect.


What do you think of this colour dear readers? Do you own it? Have you seen anything similar when it comes to nail polish?
You have read this article blue / Deborah Lippmann / glitter with the title Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2012/10/deborah-lippmann-mermaid-dream.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream"

Post a Comment