Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Calendar post for April

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today I have the nail calendar for April.



And the nail tutorial of the month which is a design that I adore and always wanted to try.
I guess April is the perfect month for it. It's none other than a pastel flower manicure.


1. Paint your nails in a yellow colour as a base.
2. Using red, pink, light blue and white acrylic paints draw the flowers.
3. Using green acrylic colour draw the leaves.
And you're done ^_^

What do you think of this month's calendar?
Apart from the tutorial look my favourite is the design from the 23rd.
I need to try these two manis for sure.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend ^_^
You have read this article calendar / Japanese style nails / nail art / scans / tutorial with the title Calendar post for April. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/04/calendar-post-for-april.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Calendar post for April"

Post a Comment