Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Butter London Victoriana

Hello everyone ^_^

Due to lack of time I'm sharing a mani I wore last week just before I head off to dinner with my darling!

So here is Butter London's Victoriana.

I fell in love with this colour when I saw it going around in various blogs, so I had to have it. After wearing it I am loving it even more. The colour was perfectly opaque in one coat but I added another one to make it more intense.

But you know me, no matter when I need some glitter in my life. So I decided to layer BYS Adventures of Alice from my latest swap with 'Chelle over a couple of nails on each hand.


Even though I used just one coat, it covered Victoriana completelly, but I don't mind, as glitter explosion is definitely my thing!

Here is the completed look ^_^

I really liked how the colours looked together and also with a top coat of Seche the staying power of this manicure was fabulous, as it lasted me a full week!

I'm off for my dinner date now, will catch up with replying to comments and reading my fav blogs when I'm back. Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!
You have read this article blue / Butter London / BYS / glitter with the title Butter London Victoriana. You can bookmark this page URL https://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/03/butter-london-victoriana.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Butter London Victoriana"

Post a Comment